No announcement yet.

Customer Support for Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you buy a license from vBG you are a vBG customer, if you buy a license from vBC you are a vBC customer.

I highly suggest you stick to buying a license from the main site unless you have a prefrence for getting support in one of those languages.

Comment

It takes 10 minutes to install vBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
        If you buy a license from vBG you are a vBG customer, if you buy a license from vBC you are a vBC customer.

I highly suggest you stick to buying a license from the main site unless you have a prefrence for getting support in one of those languages.
        What if i buy from Vbulletin-chinese.com ? won't vbulletin.com will give me support, after all its their product ?

Comment

Originally posted by sanjayadhakal
          What if i buy from Vbulletin-chinese.com ? won't vbulletin.com will give me support, after all its their product ?
          No they will not. It is then vbulletin-chinese.com's option.

Why do you need professional installation?

Comment

No, Because It is easy for me to buy. Actually i am in china right now. But i need software for installation in my server in Nepal. But i know service will be better from vbulletin central. Its easy for me to buy here ......?? Is it 100 % sure i won't get service from vbulletin central if i buy from vbulletin-chinese.com Because its their product after all. I am buying English version not chinese.

Hope to get correct answers from responsible person also.
            Thanks a million to zachery and feldon 23.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjayadhakal
              No, Because It is easy for me to buy. Actually i am in china right now. But i need software for installation in my server in Nepal. But i know service will be better from vbulletin central. Its easy for me to buy here ......?? Is it 100 % sure i won't get service from vbulletin central if i buy from vbulletin-chinese.com Because its their product after all. I am buying English version not chinese.

Hope to get correct answers from responsible person also.
              Thanks a million to zachery and feldon 23.
              You do realise that Zachary is a Jelsoft employee? It's simple you want support here then you buy the licence from here. What is so difficult about that?

You don't have to take the installation option, it is quite simple to install yourself even with a limited knowledge of php/mysql. Just do a search through the documentation or do a search on the forum.

Why is it human nature to make things more difficult when there is no need to?

Comment

If you purchase from vBulletin-Chinese, then you will need to get support from them.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                  If you purchase from vBulletin-Chinese, then you will need to get support from them.
                  so in that case, i won't get support from here.
                  hmm...

Comment

In that case, its better to buy here. Cause vB.china is new to it, i won't get sufficient support and only few are good in english

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X