Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between Vbulletin and Mybboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks i think i am 99.9 % sure for vBulletin... Thanks for u all guys

Comment

Originally posted by sanjayadhakal
      Thanks i think i am 99.9 % sure for vBulletin... Thanks for u all guys
      That part about you thinking those two features were the same made me giggle. I will take our friends replies as fact that the other is a rather sloppy job whereas vBulletin has been refined constantly is gleams like a newly purchased diamond. Glad to see you are coming over to vB

Comment

support

Thanks,

i created one topic for support and service, i don't know its service in NEPAL, nearest area to contact ..!!! bla bla.

actually i want support details for ME in future. If u wanna answer , here is link http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...186#post939186

thanks in advance !

Comment

oh my god, mybb looks like plagorism!

Comment

I have one another question. With the attachment feature of the vbulletin, can i setup one torrent community over the same forum.. I mean forum + torrent. ??

Comment

There r so many huge torrents forums running vB, ex = desitorrents.com

Comment

Thanks i know that....n few more also...But i was not sure, that it will work simply, without any hacks or not ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X