X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    Why would jelsoft write a importer for one program, to another, neither of which they own.

We do have an importer for phpBB
    good point

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Why would jelsoft write a importer for one program, to another, neither of which they own.

We do have an importer for phpBB

Leave a comment:

• DjBac
    replied
    Anyone?? Please?

Leave a comment:

• DjBac
    replied
    Originally posted by Hellspire
    I do not believe Minerva is supported via Impex... I would suggest converting your existing to phpbb and then from there to vB to be safe. Ask the support staff for more information they will be glad to be of assistance.
    I want to do the exact same thing!! Is there a tool for converting minerva to phpbb??

Leave a comment:

• Hellspire
    replied
    I do not believe Minerva is supported via Impex... I would suggest converting your existing to phpbb and then from there to vB to be safe. Ask the support staff for more information they will be glad to be of assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Woodley
    started a topic Conversion?

Conversion?

Hi,

I am using the Minerva Portal System, which is based on phpBB. I want to convert all my users and posts and other data into vbulletin when I install it. Is it possible to find a tool that will allow me to do that? If so, can I have the link?

Thanks,

Woodley
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X