When is 3.5 GOLD coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is 3.5 GOLD coming

Currently i am running 3.07 ...now i have installed like many hacks.

now the problem is every 2nd day a new release is done

like 3.5.0 beta 1 , 2 , 3 then Release Canidates..1 then 2

then 3.08

when are we going to have a version that is actually going to stay there for few months? so that i can upgrade and install the hacks.

cuz i dont wanna keep upgrading if its gna happen every 2nd day.

Is VB GOLD gna stay there for some time, or is it gna be like new upgrade the 2nd day and then all hacks will be made for that version fx from vB.org

let me know when we are going to have one stable version

-*sigh*-

There are forums running vb2 and vb3 with a lot hacks for the same reason u r. just wait untill they make all your hacks for the new version then upgrade.

Comment

A lot of people are in the same boat as you unforchenetly, but there is no way for Jelsoft to determine how long until the stable release. Once they are positive that are bugs are fixed, then they will release the stable/gold version.

As for how long this will stay a current version; again there is know way to tell. If there are bugs or security issues that are found, they update it immediately. But with the introduction of the products manager. Upgrading hacked boards will be a easy in the future.
      Ken Iovino
      Full Time PHP, Ruby and iOS Developer

Comment

Simple answer to your question:

nobody knows and stop asking.

Comment

If u really want to know when vB 3.5 gold comes out, then keep your eye on the top right of the forum. Do not leave the forum or your move your eye's from the top right, or u will miss the release.

Comment

[quote=LEAD_WEIGHT]If u really want to know when vB 3.5 gold comes out, then keep your eye on the top right of the forum. Do not leave the forum or your move your eye's from the top right, or u will miss the release.[/quote

LOL]

Comment

It'll come when hell starts to freeze over...

Besides, BE PATIENT...

*points* See the other posts asking exactly the same question??

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
                If u really want to know when vB 3.5 gold comes out, then keep your eye on the top right of the forum. Do not leave the forum or your move your eye's from the top right, or u will miss the release.
                But don't forget to refresh.
                ...steven
                www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Originally posted by 1996 328ti
                  But don't forget to refresh.
                  Perhaps we can convince Jelsoft to integrate AJAX technology into the top right of the forum for purposes like these

Comment

how long will 3.5 stay?? i meen i have 3.0.7 now
                    should i upgrade to 3.5 or wait till 4.0?
                    My site
                    www.coolservice.dk

Comment

I heard a rumor... That is was comin out next week.
                      Don't know if it's true... Probably not... Might even take a whole month.

Check back tomorrow!

Comment

Let's just imagine 3.5 gold will never be released, get it out of our heads for awhile then when it is released it'll be like a big suprise.

It seems as though we're turning into a broken record with so many asking this same question.
                        Read Read Read the answer is allways the same, We'll know when it gets here.
                        I've Gone to find Myself, If I return before I get back (Keep Me Here)

Comment

Just 1 Day after Duke Nukem Forever

Comment

vBulletin 3.5 isn't vaporware!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer81
                              how long will 3.5 stay?? i meen i have 3.0.7 now
                              should i upgrade to 3.5 or wait till 4.0?
                              Upgrade when you feel a need to. There are plenty of sites still running 2.x and plenty will stay with 3.0.8. Once 3.5 Gold is released will there be security updates for 3.0.8?
                              ...steven
                              www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                              bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                              "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X