No announcement yet.

Just reported a illegal forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that piracy is what made MS Windows a worldwide standard for home computers, and that is the reason why Windows also became the OS for enterprise workstations (use what ppl are used to, so they do'nt need a long training). Now that the world is more or less conquered by Windows, they started to hunt for pirated versions. Yet, now, MS can't deny that the Linux community is growing, as Linux becomes easier to use and more accessible with time

Regarding vB, I never used a pirated version either. I bought it after having played one day with the demo admin control panel. For the rest, I knew vB very well as long time end user.

Personally, I agree that pirated versions are for several ppl a way to test further before they buy or change of product. But the problem are always those who will go on using and not pay.

Comment

I used a nulled for a few months before I ponied up the cash and bought a legit license. Glad I did, too. It's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidpaddle
        I think that piracy is what made MS Windows a worldwide standard for home computers,
        I believe it's more that they struck deals with manufacturers to include Windows with new systems. For all it's faults, it made computers dead easy.
        Piracy came after.

I never pirated VB, but bought it after trying out a friend's admin CP. He'd recommended it over IPB, and after trying it, I agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by DJDarknez
          I used a nulled for a few months before I ponied up the cash and bought a legit license. Glad I did, too. It's worth it.
          That is true, quite worth it. I never regret buying my license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X