installation services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installation services

I have another license with Vbulletin, which I purchased about 5 yrs. ago. I had paid for installations service at that time. However, the person that was assigned to my installation never did deliver, and after many emails, and frustrations, I hired someone else to install, and all has been fine ever since, even though I ended up paying double for the install.
    I'm about to buy another license for a new forum, and I will need installation services again. I'm a little leary of paying, again, for installation from Vbulletin. What other options are available?
    Kirk Kief
    http://www.kiefphoto.com
    http://www.professionalimagecreators.com

I don't think you'll run into the same problem today. But if you looking for a third party to install, goto vbulletin.org and post a request in the services/request forum.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Kief
      I have another license with Vbulletin, which I purchased about 5 yrs. ago. I had paid for installations service at that time. However, the person that was assigned to my installation never did deliver, and after many emails, and frustrations, I hired someone else to install, and all has been fine ever since, even though I ended up paying double for the install.
      I'm about to buy another license for a new forum, and I will need installation services again. I'm a little leary of paying, again, for installation from Vbulletin. What other options are available?
      I recommend you install yourself. It's very easy. Daunting at first, but it really is a piece of cake if you obtain all info needed from your host.
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X