Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.positive-internet.com

Top notch. I'm with them.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      My best recomndation is to not jump into any single host just on the recomendations of one or two users, take a look at all the hosts presented, see what each offers, see if they have a forum for low level support. See how long it is before an anwser, contact their support desk and ask some questions. Like what versions of php and Mysql are running on the major of servers. Ask them what happens if your usage grows quickly and need to look into dedicated servers or a bigger account.
      Thanks I will, I have learned my lession well lol

Comment

I'm with http://www.webfusion.co.uk/ as they were recommended to me and I've got no complaints at all. They are based in the UK and they have telephone support which is great!

Comment

Been using siteground.com lately, Low prices, a gig of space (SQL server is separate, so you don't have to worry about that taking up any room), 100 gigs of bandwidth a month, and pretty reliable.
          PigskinHeaven.com

Comment

We have a section on vBulletin Webmaster where VB Forum owners post their experiences, both good and bad, with various web hosting companies. Feel free to have a look. Everyone is encouraged to contribute as well.

See: Rate Your Web Hosting

I personally recommend ASmallOrange.com

vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
            vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
            Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Too bad in that forum view, there isn't an indication of the # of positive and negative responses. Maybe the ones that are 70% positive could be a different color?

Comment

Originally posted by JoyB
                I'm with http://www.webfusion.co.uk/ as they were recommended to me and I've got no complaints at all. They are based in the UK and they have telephone support which is great!
                The above is what I said in August 2005 but this is no longer the case and I'll be moving hosts shortly. This company have gone down hill and have not replied to any of my emails since December 2005 and my site is constantly down!

Comment

One aspect in choosing a host seldom mentioned is do they allow SSH access ? Many shared servers do not. It is the reccomended and preferred way to do backups and moves and restores.

I am currently with routhost.com They do allow SSH and have been great for my first 2 months. 3GB storage and 80GB bandwidth for $107 year.

Steve

Comment

www.e10host.com
                    www.liway.com

They're both down for the time being, but im with liway, and i do some 150 posts a month for 5 GB space - cPanel - Unlimited Everything - 125 GB Badnwith.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X