Sending vBulletin passwords to Parachat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending vBulletin passwords to Parachat

I am a UBB Classic user I am about to migrate over to vBulletin. One question I have is about Parachat. I have the Professional version of that. Currently when my members reach the point where we allow them access to Chat I look up their password and manually enter their Username and Password in the Parachat Admin software. However, my understanding is that vBulletin doesn't allow me access to passwords. When I talked with vBulletin Sales Support today, he said that likely there was a hack for passing parameters to Parachat and that I should check at vBulletin.org. However I didn't see it there, and it wouldn't let me post there.

My question: Is there a reasonable way that a computer literate non-programmer could set up passing parameters from vBulletin to Parachat?

U need a licence to access vb.org to the full

Comment

Originally posted by technoguy
      U need a licence to access vb.org to the full
      He doesn't need full access right away, though, does he.

Kiley, you might want to post in the pre-sales questions forum at vB.org. You can (obviously) post there when you're unverified, and someone there would be more likely to be able to help.

Comment

Thank you guys. I did a search at the vBulletin.org site and did see a previous question about that. But the response told him to post that question in another section. I didn't see an answer in that section, and it wouldn't let me post a question of my own there. I want to know about this BEFORE I buy, and BEFORE I close down my board and attempt to move everything over to vBulletin.

I will try asking the question over there in the preSales section myself and hope that someone responds.

Thank you again, fellows.

(PS: I'm a "she" not a "he")

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X