Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd VB Licence (my experience for new buyers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd VB Licence (my experience for new buyers)

Hi,

I often see new threads appear here asking questions on vBulletin such as comparissions to other forum software and I have decided to give my true opinion on vBulletin here.

I have had a vBulletin owned licence for over a year now, and last night I purchased a second one.

This is because of the vBulletin staff being so helpful (both in forums and on support tickets) and the general 'feeling' in the vBulletin forums.

I can proudly say that in my experiance of using all forum packages vBulletin is by far the best in quality, ease of use for newcomers, and power for more experianced Admins like myself.

Any doubts any new buyer may have on buying vBulletin, I can safly say lay them to rest and make the jump you won't ever regret it.

Well done the vBulletin team on a fantastic job!

I agree to be honest. If I was to purchasing or recommending a BB then it would be vB.

Comment

I also agree, I can't imagine paying for any php script except vBulletin! Top quality product.

Comment

Hey, stop it, or they may raise the price before the day I buy it! lol

Comment

We have no plans to raise our prices, none that I am aware of at least.

Thank you all for the kind feedback, testimonials are always welcome.

Comment

Being a programmer myself, I can also say that I would never pay for a php script with the exception of vbulletin because of simply the magnitude of making a forum of this type. While it is true that I understand each php page of the product and could replicate the method if I wanted to, or create a completely new forum if I had the interest, most programmers like myself will choose to go with an already existing, secure, and stable script that they can then hack to their content. If I had the need for another license, I would not hesistate, despite the cost.

Comment

Same here, I'm thinking about another liscence for a concept site. Support is fast and effecient. The plugin system alone sets vB apart (not to mention the fact that 3.0.x was awesome, but 3.5.x...drools at amazingness)

Comment

Ya i recommened Vb u never find a second BB like VB!

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Lau
                  Ya i recommened Vb u never find a second BB like VB!
                  Actually you find hundreds, just none as good (yet as Kier himself said, new forums tend to measure themselves up to the feature standard of vb 2 or 3 in most cases) but I understand your comment quite well.

Comment

Yeah, me too. I will recommend vBulletin to anyone that asks me what they should use. It is definitely worth the price.
                    <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
                    <Onimua> You're a daddy.
                    <Chroder> eh
                    <Onimua> :)
                    <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X