X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logical.angel
    replied
    Originally posted by gamestar
    paid software gives also a plus-value at your site. It 's more professional.
    And as less users use it, less chance it got hacked.
    Opensource movement has made many progress which many "paid" systems use nowadays.
    I can agree for that to vbulletin, but the same cannot be said for microsoft windows

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Butter
    replied
    It was deffinately worth the 85 dollars.....now i have to pay another 100 some (like 160 i think..) to be able to have it forever

Leave a comment:

• gamestar
    replied
    paid software gives also a plus-value at your site. It 's more professional.
    And as less users use it, less chance it got hacked.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Quillz
    IPB is no longer free. It hasn't been since September of 2004. And vBulletin has never been free. Paid software is generally better, since it allows for quicker development times, great support, better overall products, and other related products. The problem with free software is that it's generally open source, so there usually isn't an "official" developer of sorts, so it can take years for new versions to be made. (See phpBB 3.)
    wow this is an awesome explanation man thankx Quillz tht was so helpful..

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by softmania
    oh man i thought it is free like IPB and PhpBB btw, why is this forum not free??? like other forum example Phpbb and IPB.

Thanks!
    IPB is no longer free. It hasn't been since September of 2004. And vBulletin has never been free. Paid software is generally better, since it allows for quicker development times, great support, better overall products, and other related products. The problem with free software is that it's generally open source, so there usually isn't an "official" developer of sorts, so it can take years for new versions to be made. (See phpBB 3.)

Leave a comment:

• ]SK[
    replied
    Why is everything not free? Do you work for free?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    oh man i thought it is free like IPB and PhpBB btw, why is this forum not free??? like other forum example Phpbb and IPB.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ]SK[
    replied
    so tht means i have to pay to download???
    Thats what 'purchase' tends to mean...

Leave a comment:

• Rover416
    replied
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    To download the software you need to be a licensed customer. You can purchase a license via the online order system, http://www.vbulletin.com/order

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic How do i download??

How do i download??

Hey guys how do i download this forum??? i clicked in Download and i clicked in member area i typed my username and password it still don't work...does any body know why??

Please help

Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X