Noob Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question

I do aplogise in advance if this one has already been answered, but Im wanting to know if VBulletin supports some type of payment method before allowing users to post? Is this what everyone refers to as subscriptions? Sorry Im confused...

Im thinking of setting up an online market place, (stuff for sale), but want to ensure users pay (12 month membership or something) before they start placing ads.

Does VBulletin support this?

Thanks,
    RJ

Yes, it supports PayPal, NOCHEX, Authorize.net, and others too I think. You can set up as many different "subscription levels" as you want, and when the payment is made, it will change the user's permissions as you define.
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Yeah, it supports major payment processors such as paypal. You can make them pay to join or I think you can make them pay to post. You would be able to set the price.
      <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
      <Onimua> You're a daddy.
      <Chroder> eh
      <Onimua> :)
      <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

Wow! That rocks!

Thanks fellas....now to come up with a catchy domain name

RJ

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X