Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er, can I have my forum now

Ok, just paid, clicked 'download' which gives me this

You have entered an invalid customer number/password combination. Please press refresh if you wish to try again.
    Have you forgotten your customer number and password? Click here!

Well, i have a customer number and password, but where do i enter them. refreshing gives the same page.

Also, registered as a user with a specific username but it gave me a user name which is a truncated version of my e-mail address and i can't see how to change the user name... although this isn't nearly as important as not being able to download my forum.

Thanks

You might want to try to close your browser and try again.

Enter the customer number and password when prompted and go to download page. You might have to fill in your site url before you can download vBulletin.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Cheers, IE still isn't working but am now in netscape, so issue one resolved.

NOW, i entered my customer ID, and what i assumed was my password from my transaction, but it isn't correct.

I click the link to get a new password sent to me, and my e-mail isn't registered in the database.

.......!!!!!!?

Comment

Make sure to input the email address you used to buy vBulletin (possibly your paypal address).

Also, if you still have problems, contact [email protected] with all the info about your purchase.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Guess i'll have to be contacting sales then, as obviously i used the correct mail address.

Bad start.

Comment

And you're using the customer number / password that were sent to you by email when you bought vBulletin?
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
              And you're using the customer number / password that were sent to you by email when you bought vBulletin?
              and not your vBulletin.com username and password
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You're trying to enter your customer ID and password here:
                http://members.vbulletin.com/
                right?

Comment

Remember that everything must be exact, even the Words in CAPS.
                  If it fails agian, restart computer.

Comment

Did you get it working yet?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X