Need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!!!

Someone can teach me how to purchase online by metacharge? Last time i purchased by Worldpay and it had been failed. What i should do? (I have credit card). How long does it take to get lisence since I purchase? And can i purchase on Sunday(link today)? Help me, I really need the lisence to run my forum legally and correctly. Thank you!

Im not sure about Metacharge, But Paypal is good.. Or you could do one of the Offline payments?

Comment

Just choose the Metacharge option and follow the online instructions. If the order goes through, the license info will be sent to you within a few minutes.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Paying through MetaCharge is the same as using WorldPay; just follow the directions on http://www.vbulletin.com/order
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
          Paying through MetaCharge is the same as using WorldPay; just follow the directions on http://www.vbulletin.com/order
          Thank you, but i received this mail from vBulletin like this:

[quote]Dear Theodore

You have attempted a transaction (Transaction ID 124750339) earlier today that has not been processed as Worldpay flagged that the card issue country/contact country comparison did not match. In addition, Worldpay were not able to varify the address and so the transaction has not been processed.[/qoute]

I canot understand, coz my Visa credit card was OK. Now i live in Japan but my Visa made in US. But after making the payment i got this message from Worldpay system like this.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...r/untitled.jpg
          Was that OK, right?

Comment

If you want to use metacharge you need to make sure to select the metacharge option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
              If you want to use metacharge you need to make sure to select the metacharge option.
              Thank you, i will try one more time with metacharge method. But i wonder it is a problem if they need to check my billing address in Japan? How they can check that? I mean it had better when i use my billing address in US?

Comment

You need to use whatever billing address is associated with your credit card. They will check this with your credit card company to see if it matches.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                  You need to use whatever billing address is associated with your credit card. They will check this with your credit card company to see if it matches.
                  Thanks. One more question
                  They wrote:

Please do not use free-email accounts such as Hotmail and Yahoo when making your payment. Payments made using these email domains will not be accepted and will result in your order being rejected.

So can i use gmail address to fill out?

Comment

That only applies to WorldPay orders.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                      That only applies to WorldPay orders.
                      Sorry, what do you mean? Gmail address just can apply to Worldpay orders and metacharge is no? or...?

Comment

You can't use Free email accounts (like Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail) when using WorldPay. You probably can probably use them for Metacharge transaction.
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Why not use the e-mail address that came with your .com?

Comment

The first i used my my one, but there was now trouble with this. I just send my mail but can not receive. so I have to use gmail to contact with sales dep.

Comment

You can use any valid email address you want with Metacharge. The email restriction is only for WorldPay orders.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X