• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting an illegal forum

This is an illegal forum based on vbulletin

They didn't pay for the license

Here is the link:

<removed by floris & added to piracy.php; tnx for the report!>
    Last edited by Floris; Mon 11 Jul '05, 10:30am.

You can report suspected illegal licenses here: http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy

Please don't post the URL openly.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

It's me again

They have done it again, is the same "organization" but in a new place

Link removed to piracy
      Last edited by Martin; Tue 19 Jul '05, 12:58pm.

Comment

As stated above, please report these sites using the url above.
        Also, don't post the url openly please.

<reported>
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Do not you read the rule before post this? You should not do this again.

Comment

<Inappropriate language and post removed.>

Comment

I for one could care less and have paid for 2 licenses. I've always thought the same thing as ssivagna but have never said it.

Let those who have never, ever downloaded an MP3 from the internet cast the first stone. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                I for one could care less and have paid for 2 licenses. I've always thought the same thing as ssivagna but have never said it.

Let those who have never, ever downloaded an MP3 from the internet cast the first stone. Nuff said.
                You might want to duck. I have a very good throwing arm.

It's attitudes like that that the RIAA and the MPAA on the warpath.
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

there's always the one in a hundred

congrats for being so honest as to never ever have downloaded an illegal mp3 or looked up a serial or used some shareware product more than once or past the tryout period or any other form of using something even if its just to try it out and not paying for it

you are a true saint

Comment

Although it's a sticky in the "Chit Chat" sub-forum, maybe having a copy of the "Reporting a suspected pirated copy of vBulletin" thread in this sub-forum may help reduce the number of people posting URLs to illegal boards.
                    Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                      there's always the one in a hundred

congrats for being so honest as to never ever have downloaded an illegal mp3 or looked up a serial or used some shareware product more than once or past the tryout period or any other form of using something even if its just to try it out and not paying for it

you are a true saint
                      So am I.

I find it both funny and sad that people who steal other people''s work always justify their actions with the mistaken belief that 'everyone does it'.

The site that was posted has been reported. Than you Lloyd.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X