Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floris
    Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software and for contacting sales.

vBulletin is a commercial software product and costs $85/$160 depending which license you purchase.

There is no free version or shareware version we could offer you. We can offer you a discount if you purchase in bulk.

We're looking forward to your order,
    Purchase in bulk? Yeah as if he would pay MORE just to get a discount?

Comment

I cannot read page 2 of this thread.

Comment

How odd...

Comment

What do you mean? I can see it just fine...
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

That's strange.. Neither can I..
            I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

But our posts are on page 2...

Comment

Page 2 always appears before there is a post for it. It seems that when the last post on page one is made, page 2 is created but has nothing on it. I often click on the next page on on different forums and simply find no posts.

Comment

I've been having similar errors on this board for the past 48 hours. I've been meaning to report them, or check if they'd been reported yet.

Comment

a little question

if i buy the $85 licence, does it means i cant access vbulletin.org for hacks after a year?

Comment

Yes, but then again you won't need to because you also will not be able to run vBulletin either.

You will need to either remove the software or renew the license.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

does this applies for the $160 licence too?

Comment

No, that only applies to the leased license.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No, with the owned license you will always have access to vBulletin.org, unless your license gets revoked or in other special circumstances.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

With the owned license, you only loose the ability to download new versions of vBulletin. You're still entitled to support, running vBulletin, and full access to vBulletin.org

Of course, if you want to download new versions of vBulletin, you simply can pay at anytime $30.00 for an additional year to download new versions.
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X