Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying VB On One Computer Installing It On Another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying VB On One Computer Installing It On Another?

Before I buy, My freind has a server, but I have the paypal and I can only do the $160 money transfer at my dads house. His house has the server, Is there any way I can buy it here then send it to the server. Or do I have to download on the server right when I buy it.

Or is it like you buy it, get the code to download then I give the code to my freind, then he types in code and gets to isntall it.

You pay for it, get the code, upload it to the server. You can do this from any computer.

Ushop is a ''hack'' for vbulletin over at vbulletin.org.

Comment

You can purchase the license from any system in the world, and install it on any system in the world. Your license will permit you to run one instance of the software. But you can choose where this instance runs.

Thank you for your interest in the product and we're looking forward to your purchase.

Comment

You can log on to the member's area from any computer and download it. From there you can upload it to your server, burn it to a CD if you're using a different computer to upload, etc.
        Kim

Comment

Originally posted by MobayNation
          Before I buy, My freind has a server, but I have the paypal and I can only do the $160 money transfer at my dads house. His house has the server, Is there any way I can buy it here then send it to the server. Or do I have to download on the server right when I buy it.

Or is it like you buy it, get the code to download then I give the code to my freind, then he types in code and gets to isntall it.

No offence or anything, But are you 10?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X