My first board is you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first board is you

Hello, today i went to bank and transffered the money to lavasoft bank !
    Im so happy, this will be my first board...I didnt want to have phpbb for start because for me that board sucks ! I hope il get vbulletin this week !And also,for all those who have been waiting croatian translation,me and my friends are gonna translate it ! Hello Vbulletin !

P.S. Sorry for bad english !

Let me know when you want to help out with kroatian translation and I can set you up as team leader on vbulletin-language.com - that way it is unhacked and stock vbulletin forum and i can set up all your friends as team member and we all help translate it without the risk of screwing up the live production forum you own.

Oh, let me know after you have your license

That said, what lavasoft bank? We're not ad-aware but vBulletin! (to confirm everything went ok, could you PrivMsg me the unique ORDER number?)

Comment

ok, im interested to enter your team so we can translate it professionally !
      I confused,because i was in a hurry so it was my mistake so i wrote lavasoft i meant JELSOFT !
      I priv.msgd you my ORDER number !

Comment

okay

Comment

What happen with kroatian translation?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X