Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkblade
    replied
    Aww, alright man. I'll submit a ticket right away. Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to do this through a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Yeah but how they're supposed to know my license number and all that without providing it in the email? :P To be honest with you, I am too lazy to do that so I'll just wait for Floris' reply.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    email the support team to request username/password change. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    The owner of the license has requested an update on his customer details - we've emailed the changes to the license owner and mentioned this to him/her. If you are not the license owner you should contact him/her to add you back to the priority support list if you are a shared admin on the instance running vBulletin and require support on these forums.
    Meh well what can I say. I was moderating his forums for almost 4 months now. I have upgraded to vB 3.0.7, installed hacks & styles, everything... And not even a word of praise from him. Bah whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. I have just got my own license now so I'm very excited now. Although I would like to change the password so can you help me out, Floris? I wanna change the password so that the guy can no longer access the members area and download vBulletin. Yes, I have purchased a used [owned] license from a guy. Since I have paid for it now, I do not want him to gain access using my account.
    Last edited by Darkblade; Mon 1 Aug '05, 8:50am.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Please PrivMsg me your license number or customer number so I can try and see if there is a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Samir
    replied
    I've run across a similar situation, except there is only one license owner--me. I was on vb.org looking at some threads I was watching and it was stating I was unlicensed. I've doubled checked everything in my member area, but still nothing. I thought I'd search the forums and post here before sending an email to support.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The owner of the license has requested an update on his customer details - we've emailed the changes to the license owner and mentioned this to him/her. If you are not the license owner you should contact him/her to add you back to the priority support list if you are a shared admin on the instance running vBulletin and require support on these forums.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Please PrivMsg me your license number and I could look into it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Yes, my license is not expired. I bought it months ago but I cannot access the members area. My email address doesn't exist anymore. This is really funny.

"Email Address Not Found
    This email address cannot be found in the database."

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Do you have an active license?

Check that the email here and in the priority support form match.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    started a topic Showing up as unlicensed

Showing up as unlicensed

I am not sure what has happened to my account because I am currently showing up as unlicensed. "Please click here to be able to post in the support forums" This is what it says at the top of the forums. I cannot even login to the members area. It says the password is incorrect, which is correct and I'm 100% sure. This is strange.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X