Showing up as unlicensed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing up as unlicensed

I am not sure what has happened to my account because I am currently showing up as unlicensed. "Please click here to be able to post in the support forums" This is what it says at the top of the forums. I cannot even login to the members area. It says the password is incorrect, which is correct and I'm 100% sure. This is strange.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Do you have an active license?

Check that the email here and in the priority support form match.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Yes, my license is not expired. I bought it months ago but I cannot access the members area. My email address doesn't exist anymore. This is really funny.

"Email Address Not Found
      This email address cannot be found in the database."
      Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

Comment

Please PrivMsg me your license number and I could look into it for you.

Comment

The owner of the license has requested an update on his customer details - we've emailed the changes to the license owner and mentioned this to him/her. If you are not the license owner you should contact him/her to add you back to the priority support list if you are a shared admin on the instance running vBulletin and require support on these forums.

Comment

I've run across a similar situation, except there is only one license owner--me. I was on vb.org looking at some threads I was watching and it was stating I was unlicensed. I've doubled checked everything in my member area, but still nothing. I thought I'd search the forums and post here before sending an email to support.
            Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

Please PrivMsg me your license number or customer number so I can try and see if there is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                The owner of the license has requested an update on his customer details - we've emailed the changes to the license owner and mentioned this to him/her. If you are not the license owner you should contact him/her to add you back to the priority support list if you are a shared admin on the instance running vBulletin and require support on these forums.
                Meh well what can I say. I was moderating his forums for almost 4 months now. I have upgraded to vB 3.0.7, installed hacks & styles, everything... And not even a word of praise from him. Bah whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. I have just got my own license now so I'm very excited now. Although I would like to change the password so can you help me out, Floris? I wanna change the password so that the guy can no longer access the members area and download vBulletin. Yes, I have purchased a used [owned] license from a guy. Since I have paid for it now, I do not want him to gain access using my account.
                Last edited by Darkblade; Mon 1 Aug '05, 8:50am.

Comment

email the support team to request username/password change. [email protected]
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yeah but how they're supposed to know my license number and all that without providing it in the email? :P To be honest with you, I am too lazy to do that so I'll just wait for Floris' reply.

Comment

You need to do this through a support ticket.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Aww, alright man. I'll submit a ticket right away. Thanks anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X