No announcement yet.

question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnx for that message, i understand that. i was just wondering if vbulletin has the samething as IPB. i mean, there is invisionboard.com where you have to pay like $150 for the very best and coolest IPB version. well, there is also invisionfree.com, where its like an older version or somethin where is free, you dont have to download anything, or upload or watever. so i was wondering if it happens the same thing with vbulletin.

Comment

Nope. Jelsoft has no plans to develope a competiting product against InvisionFree.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Floris,

Your canned answer was not really on-topic.

tachu,

You can get web hosting for as little as $100 a year, and vBulletin for as little as $85 per year or $30/yr if you buy the product. That's as cheap as vB will be going. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
          Nope. Jelsoft has no plans to develope a competiting product against InvisionFree.
          i didnt mean competition! just something similar.

Comment

Similar is still a competiting product regardless of how you look at it.
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23
              Floris,

Your canned answer was not really on-topic.

tachu,

You can get web hosting for as little as $100 a year, and vBulletin for as little as $85 per year or $30/yr if you buy the product. That's as cheap as vB will be going. Sorry.
              feldon, it was not a canned reply - I typed it all out, and I explained it from our point of view for what we can offer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X