• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version

When buying a license, i want to select this version of vBulletin:

www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum

Which version is that?

Also, at the bottom om my forum i have right now, it says this

Powered by Invision Power Board(U) v1.3 patched © 2003 IPS, Inc.
    Free Message Board hosting provided by ClicDev

Is there any possible way that i could get my data on that forum to the vB forum im buying?

You would need to contact ClicDev to get the database from them.

You can download vBulletin 2.x if you want. Once you purchase you will be given the options to download any earlier versions as well as the current versions. Though vBulletin 3.x is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Blootix.com
      Once you purchase you will be given the options to download any earlier versions as well as the current versions.
      Correction. Members have the ability to download any earlier versions of vB that were released while their license was active.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Therefore you will only be able to download vBulletin 2.3.7 (the latest vB2??) and vBulletin 3.0.7, or vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3...

Steve - Will new users be able to download Beta 1 and 2 as well, or is it literally just the three newest?

Satan

Comment

No, they will only be able to download the current releases and any future versions releases while the license is active.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X