X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemanjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    We release patches for older versions whenever possible. Just check our Announcements forum and you can see that is the normal state of affairs.
    Great, thats what i wanted to hear. I'll be switching to vb in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Originally posted by nemanjas
    So if i buy owned license, and in 13 months there is a big security issue i've got to renew license to patch VB?
    $30 to renew and you can wait to renew until there is a version you are interested in. Security patches are typically free. 3.0.1 - 3.0.7 are all secure with 1-2 files replaced per version.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We release patches for older versions whenever possible. Just check our Announcements forum and you can see that is the normal state of affairs.

Leave a comment:

• Lurk
    replied
    So if i buy owned license, and in 13 months there is a big security issue i've got to renew license to patch VB?

I'm not impressed.
    If there is a big security issue, I would assume they would release a patch that doesn't require you to renew your license. If I'm not mistaken, they did release patches in the past for big and important security updates.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    That is correct, vBulletin is not free, you cannot download it for free.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    No, vBulletin is not free.

Save a little, $85 or $160 isn't that much...

Leave a comment:

• Zobrazit
    replied
    So vBulletin is not free?

I can not download for free?

So i must now use stupid phpBB

Leave a comment:

• Nukey
    replied
    If you don't renew your license you will still be able to access the Members Area and download up to the version that was released before your license expired.

Leave a comment:

• jamesyfx
    replied

I'm not impressed.
    You don't have to renew your license, but you will have to spend as little as $30 to renew access to the members area.

Leave a comment:

• BlueFlame
    replied
    Security Fixes are often released free of charge, in the announcement thread

Leave a comment:

• rh2004
    replied
    Renew it on the 12 month's when it expires?

Leave a comment:

• nemanjas
    replied

I'm not impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    More information here:
    Sticky: Sales Information and Contact details

Leave a comment:

• RattleSnake
    replied
    Version 2.0

Edited: Sorry Wrong Place

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    $85.00 is on a per yearly basis. $160.00 is for good. You bought it, you're set for life. You have access to a year of updates. Thereafter, you'll need to renew your license for an additional year of download, @ $30.00, which can be purchased at any time.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X