Price??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price??

How do I download it, can someone give me a link please. How much does it cost aswell?

vBulletin costs $85 for a leased license, and $160 for a owned license. You can download it in the members area after you purchase a license.

Purchase Link: http://www.vbulletin.com/order
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

is the $85 for good or do you have to pay 4 it yearly

Comment

$85.00 is on a per yearly basis. $160.00 is for good. You bought it, you're set for life. You have access to a year of updates. Thereafter, you'll need to renew your license for an additional year of download, @ $30.00, which can be purchased at any time.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Version 2.0

Edited: Sorry Wrong Place

Comment

More information here:
            Sticky: Sales Information and Contact details

Comment

So if i buy owned license, and in 13 months there is a big security issue i've got to renew license to patch VB?

I'm not impressed.

Comment

Renew it on the 12 month's when it expires?

Comment

Security Fixes are often released free of charge, in the announcement thread
                  @[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by nemanjas
                    So if i buy owned license, and in 13 months there is a big security issue i've got to renew license to patch VB?

I'm not impressed.
                    You don't have to renew your license, but you will have to spend as little as $30 to renew access to the members area.

Comment

If you don't renew your license you will still be able to access the Members Area and download up to the version that was released before your license expired.

Comment

So vBulletin is not free?

I can not download for free?

So i must now use stupid phpBB

Comment

No, vBulletin is not free.

Save a little, $85 or $160 isn't that much...
                          Best Regards
                          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

That is correct, vBulletin is not free, you cannot download it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by nemanjas

I'm not impressed.
                              If there is a big security issue, I would assume they would release a patch that doesn't require you to renew your license. If I'm not mistaken, they did release patches in the past for big and important security updates.
                              Let the flames begin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X