Not really buying question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really buying question

Well ive purchased i think a owned license finally from enough encouragment from vBulletin staff members along with forum members.

But as i was browsing google to put my site up on the search engine, i came along of a vBulletin powered forum that teaches people how to crack a program would that be a legal forum to have?

And also, is there any place to report abuse of vBulletin cuz ive seen a few wrestling forums with copyrighted stuff on it.

You can use the following web address to report piracy and abuse:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php

Bruce

Comment

Thanks ill report it, but anyways would it be a legal forum?

Comment

That depends on if it specifically violates the license agreement. You can view the license agreement here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

Of course it's very likely that that type of forum is already running vB illegally.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think it would violate the rule above the last one.
          Aint teaching to crack programs illegal

Comment

Report it.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did, im hoping it'll get there lol

Comment

Due to confidential reasons they can't tell you if they took action or not, but if the site is gone, you'll have the satifaction that you helped in reducing piracy. If it's still up, the site could be in a country that doesn't repect copyright laws or the site owner was offered a option to purchase a license and took advantage of it.

Originally posted by Steve Austin
                I did, im hoping it'll get there lol
                Kim

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X