This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone carr
    Is it possible to get Vbulletin powered boards for free? please tell me there is
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our vBulletin forum software and for contacting vBulletin sales.

We can not offer you a discount or a free license, sorry.
    We're a commercial product that costs $160 for a owned license. And if you only need it for a short period of time, you can lease a license for 12 months for $85.

Even if you can't afford it right now, we're looking forward to your purchase (in the future).

All the best,

Comment

A member on my mboard works for a software company, and for developement applications they are coding, the company owns the licenses. That's probably what is done here for the development boards that are taken apart, changed, tweaked, etc.

Originally posted by PGN
      Wait a minute, how could you develop mods without a license? You won't know the content in the files, what to change, etc.
      Kim

Comment

I was talking about if you didn't have a license

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          Nonsense.
          Certainly, it is.
          Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by PGN
            Wait a minute, how could you develop mods without a license? You won't know the content in the files, what to change, etc.
            I never owned a licence when I did my first mods, I was simply a co-administrator on the forum. One of the other administrators owned the licence.
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Oh, I see

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M
                I never owned a licence when I did my first mods, I was simply a co-administrator on the forum. One of the other administrators owned the licence.
                That's how I do all my mods now.

Comment

Oh okay then, I suppose though I really wanted this but I can't get really afford it since I am only 14, doesn't matter
                  You will get there. I am 14 and I have a license although I am lucky to own a fairly popular website with adsense so I can make enough money to pay it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
                    Certainly, it is.
                    If you are aware that what you post is nonsense I invite you to realize that you're posting in a pre-sales forum where we try to assist and/or inform potential customers. Posting nonsense will misinform them and give them an incorrect idea about our products and services.

Comment

Is it possible to get Vbulletin powered boards for free? please tell me there is
                      Answer: No sorry, it is not free for download, check our order page: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/ for details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X