Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jelsoft provide installation service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum-Style
    replied
    Hi, and first of all may i welcome you to vBulletin.

vBulletin does offer a full install service to its customers, and thou hard to find where its located, it is located when you process your sale.

The cost of this install to your hosting is only $135.00.

Professional Installation
    If you select this service, our server technicians will install vBulletin directly onto your server.

Note: Each service ordered covers installation of one license on one server.
    Installation does not include importation of posts, user information, or styles from other forum software.
    Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• jnathan
    replied
    My apologies for my foolish question.

I scanned some the FAQ messages, pre-sales questions, looked up google under install linux, but couldnt find anything. Then I saw it somewhere.

Whilst replying to my own message, could I suggest that there be a post advertising professional installation somewhere in these forums, perhaps a sticky post, and also could we please have install instructions for linux.

Thanks, the product looks very good.

Jnathan

Leave a comment:

• jnathan
    started a topic Does Jelsoft provide installation service?

Does Jelsoft provide installation service?

Hi,

With my shopping cart program, one of the services they offered was that I could purchase an installation with the product. I would purchase the product and they would install it onto the linux server.

Does Jelsoft offer this service?

Thanks,

Jnathan
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X