Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug tracker in VB3.5

Hi!
    Is bug tracker included in 3.5 release version? Can u make some demo of it?

I think they said they will include the bug tracker for free when 3.5 goes final but I would wait for a Jelsoft employee to confirm this.

Comment

I don't remember reading this, allthough I do remember reading that the bug tracker will most likely be released once.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Here's the last official response I could find.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Actually let me officially state that is is being considered for a future version but no firm decision has been made yet.
        There is a free bug tracker at vb.org thats a virtual carbon copy of the one here. Though it is only designed for 3.0 at this time and doen't have the newly added editors.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
          Here's the last official response I could find.
          that one is already outdated. kier said afterwards that it will be released........some day.
          Originally Posted by Zachery
          John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
          We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tema
            Hi!
            Is bug tracker included in 3.5 release version? Can u make some demo of it?
            I am not aware (have not heard the staff mention it to me) that the 3.5 bug tracker will be part of the 3.5 release. The demo is the bug tracker itself I guess

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X