3.0 vs 3.5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 vs 3.5.0

I have seen both vB 3.5.0 and 3.0.7, and looking at the two, I can't seem to see any difference, besides the copyright. Can someone tell me any big difference?

You can view a list (not complete, but is for the most part) by Floris here.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Change is not visually visible (apart from some parts). It rather reflects in code optimization (re-write), and additional work done implementing things which are not so much seen by a member.

Comment

The main differences relate to the AJAX functions, such as Quick Edit for the user...

Also the new editor - That is, in reality, mostly what has changed on the user-side

However 3.5.0 paves the way for the promised user-end improvements for the next vBulletin version, presumably 3.6.0

Satan

Comment

Originally posted by DKing
          I have seen both vB 3.5.0 and 3.0.7, and looking at the two, I can't seem to see any difference, besides the copyright. Can someone tell me any big difference?
          Cheers for this thread I was looking for a thread that had the differences between 3.0 and 3.5 and I've found it!
          I'm considering using 3.5.0 but I'll have to reinstall 3.0.7 and then change it over from phpbb and then install the upgrade (or something) to 3.5.0

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X