Thanks mates.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    see http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

Leave a comment:

• Nukey
    replied
    Go in to the Members Area and click on Priority Support enter the email address you signed up for this form with inside that box and submit. It might take a few minutes for it to update

Leave a comment:

• system_religion
    replied

system_religion, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why cann't I access 3.0 support forum?

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Originally posted by system_religion
    Hey,

Finally, I got the license and I'm ready to install the version but I'm not sure what version should I Install the 3.0.7 or 3.5.0 which is not official and there for no support is included. What do recommend? another question is it true that I don't get any support for a version with hacks? and since I'm licensed now what should I do next?
    Install 3.0.7 and don't got crazy modifying it. That's my advice.

Leave a comment:

• StarBuG
    replied
    Depends on what you have in mind.
    vB 3.5 is not final and should not be used on an active forum.
    This means "use it at your own risk"
    However if you start a new forum I would say go try the 3.5 version.

Officialy support here on vb.com is only given to unhacked forums.
    BUT there are always people who will help you even the support team.
    The thing with hacked versions is that problems mostly are related to hacks that were installed and jelsoft can´t provide support for code that they did not write.
    But if you need support for hacks there is www.vBulletin.org
    There you´ll get your help when vb.com cant help you.

I would say download vB 3.5 beta 3 and install it on your site.
    Go play with the adminCP settings a little.
    Start create forums then play with the style settings and get familier with vBulletin.

StarBuG

Leave a comment:

• system_religion
    started a topic About support?

About support?

Hey,

Finally, I got the license and I'm ready to install the version but I'm not sure what version should I Install the 3.0.7 or 3.5.0 which is not official and there for no support is included. What do recommend? another question is it true that I don't get any support for a version with hacks? and since I'm licensed now what should I do next?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X