Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or KatBoard v3.4.3.5.6!

Originally posted by Floris
    Yes, you can replace all the vBulletin images with your own images, on both the branded and branded-free versions.

No, you can't rebrand the images to make it appear as your own forum software (for example reselling or something like that). ie: Powered by IanBoard v3.2.3.1

The branding free of course doesn't require the copyright in the footer or title.
    Kim

Comment

What would happen if somebody were to remove the branding themselves without paying a fee?

Comment

Suffice to say they would be in breach of their agreement. probably not worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by atlanx
          What would happen if somebody were to remove the branding themselves without paying a fee?
          They'll get a nastygram from Jelsoft's lawyers.

Comment

Sometimes it's accidental if you get or purchase a style from a site that has the branding free option. I gotten a style with the copyright missing and I took it offline until the copyright was placed back on it. I also made the style author aware of it too.
            Kim

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X