X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traxdata2k
    replied
    cheers

Thx for the speedy response, that's great - are you sure the import / export supports as old a version of ubb? I mean this is primative stuff, there's no such thing as a moderator in this version - just admins and users

Even so, if you can give support with it in the case of problems then vb is what I'll be putting on the purchase order

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Here is the current importer status for uBB.threads

We will assist you with the transfer from uBB.threads as much as possible, the import itself is a very simple process actually. Its mostly point click and go.

We can only support stock code, so if Cerberus needs to modify the vBulletin code we may not be able to support it, if its just reading from the database there shouldn't be any problems.

Leave a comment:

• traxdata2k
    started a topic UBB mover - sql porting questions

UBB mover - sql porting questions

Hi,

Having just recently started at a new company I am revamping thier support desk software / solution and as part of that we are moving to Cerberus helpdesk. The company are currently using UBBThreads 5.4.6 of which thier support license ran out approx 3 years ago.

So with Cerberus supporting shared users / signup with vbulletin and vb being in general a better program my question is this.

How easy is it to port my users and threads over to VB?
    How much support will be given with this if I do purchase VB?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X