Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pieman666
    replied
    If you just imported the forums that you were intending to transfere and then recalculated the users post stats via the admin panel, couldn't you just delete all users who had a zero post count?

Leave a comment:

• QuincyLP
    replied
    Originally posted by Zodiak
    it's totally possible to make what you want ("Delete all users who haven't posted in a month").
    that would be great!!

otherwise, deleting every "old forum user" would be impossible, there are thousands of them!!

thx guys, hope you can help me with this one

Leave a comment:

• Zodiak
    replied
    Or if you or someone who wants to help has the knowledge, it's totally possible to make what you want ("Delete all users who haven't posted in a month").

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    You could restore a backup of the forum into a new board. Then delete all you don't want.

Leave a comment:

• QuincyLP
    started a topic old users in new forum

old users in new forum

hi guys.. i am creating this new thread because i need to ask quite a specific question and didn't see a similar one..
    this is the thing.. i started modding a section in a vbulletin forum, it got big and started bringing people to the forum that posted only there.. having its own web adress.. it's like another forum completely different now..

what i need to know, before purchasing the latest vbulletin to build my own site and forum, is if there is any way to import the user database, considering that only 1/5 of them actually post on my section.. i would need something like "every user that doesn't post in a month gets deleted from the *new* user database".. is there anything like this?! something similar?

thx guys.. pardon my english, i am from netherlands (living in argentina)
    Last edited by QuincyLP; Mon 6 Jun '05, 8:51am.