X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leased Licenses

Hello!

With leased licenses
    when the one year runs out does it then close your forum?
    How long does it stay open for until it closes after ur subscription expires?

Jack

It will not be automatic closed down, but you would either have to stop using it yourself, or renew your license.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Hmm...
      I'am considering buying/leasing a forum but there quite expensive!

Comment

Yeah vbulletin is expensive if you don't have much cash to spend on your website endeavour...but what you can do, if you can't afford it now, is start saving some of your spare cash, and in the mean time, use a forum like phpBB. phpBB isn't nearly as good, but it should hold up fine until you have enough money. After you purchase a vbulletin licence you can simply use the ImpEX import utility and transfer everything over.

Comment

Sorry to but in, but I'm want to do the same thing and I was wondering, where can I download ImpEX?

Comment

Members Area
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

There is a link to download Impex in the Members Area:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You mean there's no official download link or a website?

Comment

Huh? You donwload Impex from the same 'official' site that you download vB.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by PGN
                    You mean there's no official download link or a website?
                    That is the official link, if I'm not mistaken. ImpEX was the system made by Jelsoft to import information from other forums to vBulletin.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Oh, okay, I understand now

Comment

Yeah thats what Im thinking of doing.

Comment

Yeah, i use a phpbb forum already!
                          I really dont like them, i cant seem to get the colours right!
                          I much prefer invision than php!
                          I am an admin on a vbulletin forum already, i love all the admin options!

Comment

login to members area

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                            Huh? You donwload Impex from the same 'official' site that you download vB.
                            hello.
                            im from iran.
                            i wanted to log in to members area but i cant.
                            i interd my password and my usernamr but it didn't work.
                            pleas help me.

Comment

vBulletin is not free. You need to purchase a license to have access to the Members Area.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X