X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thinkI chargedtwice for the vBlicense

I got a small I problem I got my hosting with one cc ,,,,,,

and the vB license on another cc

no big deal but I got charged for the vB License on that cc too ,, and along with a month's hosting on the another cc ,,,,,,,if ya believe me ,,,,,,I know I'm not getting senile, but could be I mean I really ain;t that worried about it,,,maybe I'm wrong but thats what my cc folks said,,,,,,I'll findout when I get my Bill and I really ain't that worried about that,,,really

b9

I found it quite hard to follow your post, but if both charges are showing up on the same credit card then it is likely that one is simply an 'authorisation' charge and the second is the 'real' charge. The authorisation charge might stick around for a few days, but should disappear after that.
    Alasdair Stewart || SolidPHP, Inc - www.solidphp.com
    # License, distribute and sell your PHP scripts - SPBAS licensing solution
    # Does your licensing provider have over 5 years of experience?

★ STOP PRESS! Click here for my FAQ on the changes for existing customers

Comment

We do not handle your hosting or charge you for that. If you purchased from this site (vbulletin.com) than you can give us both transaction numbers and we will check if you got charged twice or once. Don't post that info here, please contact sales through the members area > contact us form. http://members.vbulletin.com

Comment

sorry, I didn't think it was no big deal

Thought it was kinda funny

Because cc folks are so crazy

I was meaning to throw that at my cc people not my hosting or vB

I love my vB

please and thanx,

B9

Comment

If you still have any questions, you can open up a Support Ticket with Vbulletin Staff
          @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X