Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    If worst comes to worst, and you need a PHP Nuke importer, send a PM to Jerry

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    replied
    Well, that postnuke import uses many post nuke functions so that simply won't work. I'll try the phpbb import and see how that goes. I'll be disapointed if I can't get it to work. I am quite impressed with this software but could never justify losing 900 users data for it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    A new import module would have to be created to support phpNuke. the PNphpBB2 importer that exists is more concerned with the phpBB forum aspect than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    replied
    I am very sure. It's the users table that has the problem. In phpnuke the user tables is "nuke_users" and the script is looking for "nuke_phpbb_users".

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Are you sure it's not prefixes that are different?

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    replied
    The problem is that the table names are different. I will try changing the table names in the script. There are probably a few other things that I need to do also. Maybe when I am done the VB team would be interested in it. I also wrote a script that converts the reg dates to unix time stamp. That script can be a real life saver

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    PostNuke is a fork in the PHP Nuke Project, so it should work...

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    replied
    I'm talking phpnuke and not postnuke. I actually used my buddies copy of 3.0.7 and the importer script and it did not work. It said it was for postnuke but I tried it anyways. I think it was caused by the table names being different though and I am sure that I can take care of that on my own. I woudld just like to hear from a vb developer on this.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Yea the current importer should be able to do that.

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    replied
    All that matters is that I can have all of my forum data and accounts transfered.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    There is a PNphpBB2 importer available that will take care of all PHP Nuke importing (related to forums though).

There isn't any CMS importers to my knowledge (moreover there is no official word about a CMS being developed by Jelsoft)

Leave a comment:

• smoked1
    started a topic replacing phpnuke

replacing phpnuke

I want to replace phpnuke with VBulletin and a compatable CMS. Is there a way to export from phpnuke to vbulletin?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X