Return policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return policy?

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing one VBulletin license for my small nonprofit organization. And it's intended to be placed on our main website for member discussion. Two questions before my purchase:

1. Do u have a special discount for nonprofits if we can present needed legal documentation on our status?

2. If we are not satisfied with the product after the purchase, is it possible to return the license and get a refund within a certain time period?

Many thanks!

Snow

I can't answer the second question, but the first has been asked before and IIRC no discounts are given to non-profit organizations.

Comment

We do not have a money-back guarantee and we handle any refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
        I can't answer the second question, but the first has been asked before and IIRC no discounts are given to non-profit organizations.
        Correct. They even state it on the website.

Do you offer discounts for non profit/charity/academic organisations?

No - we do not offer any discounted prices for non-profit/charity/academic organisations.
        "I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as it in no way interferes with any other man's rights." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't think you'd want a refund

Comment

Originally posted by snowang
            2. If we are not satisfied with the product after the purchase, is it possible to return the license and get a refund within a certain time period?
            I don't think that would ever happen, but to make sure it does not just try the admin demo.

This can be found here
            http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X