Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Geez - just send an email to [email protected]!

Leave a comment:

• tygersclaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurolized
    got it!
    just missing ticket or something
    So how long did it take??

So far it has been 2 hours for me. PayPal's call-back feature/notification for merchants must be REALLY messed up right now...

Leave a comment:

• tygersclaw
    replied
    Wonder if the delays are related to a busy support desk....why do I suggest this??

Average response time (last 30 support issues)
    3 hr : 25 min

Leave a comment:

• Eurolized
    replied
    got it!
    just missing ticket or something

Leave a comment:

• Eurolized
    replied
    still didnt get mine

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurolized
    heh
    really need to get vbulletin my sponsors are busting my ass for there banners to be up
    Can you please fix your signature, it is too large, and animated.

Also make sure to check your spam filters to ensure that the email did not get stuck in there.

Ontop of that make sure you are checking the email address you bought the license with.

Leave a comment:

• tygersclaw
    replied
    This is the longest I waited for a license when paying via PayPal (this is my 3rd.) and so far it is almost an hour.

I am hoping it does not take too long as I am installing on a site which is a software support site.

Leave a comment:

• RonHiler
    replied
    I've received mine, Eurolized. Hope you have too. (Thanks Steve!).

Ron

Leave a comment:

• RonHiler
    replied
    I guess Paypal was having "issues" earlier, so they may be backed up. I got my PP verification message almost instantly, though. I'm now at 2.5 hours and no license yet

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied
    paypal is a 3rd party so you will get your info as soon as paypal sends in your funds to vB.

i had mine in minuites. others took hours.

Leave a comment:

• RonHiler
    replied
    Well, maybe if you feel like it's been too long of a time, and you definitely should have gotten it by now, you ought to contact sales. There's a number around here somewhere, but unfortunately they're not open on weekends (rats!). But the email is supposed to be monitered 24/7 (so it says on the contact sheet) which is

[email protected]

As for me, I'm going to give them a while. I have no PRESSING need like you do, and plenty of others things I need to do anyway. As long as I have it by tonight or early tommorrow, it's all good

Good luck, let me know when you get it.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• Eurolized
    replied
    heh
    really need to get vbulletin my sponsors are busting my ass for there banners to be up

Leave a comment:

• RonHiler
    replied
    I payed with a credit card THROUGH paypal. I don't know if that puts me in the "paypal wait a few minutes" catagory or "credit card up to 24 hours" catagory, hehe. Guess we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Eurolized
    replied
    waits...

Leave a comment:

• Eurolized
    replied
    i did been a hour at least

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X