hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm

how long to get response after purchasing?

Do you mean how long it will take until you can download the software? That depends on how you paid for it, for an example via PayPal or wire transfer.

Comment

paid by paypal

Comment

from the faq:

How long does it take to get my license information?

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes. Credit Card payments can take up to 24 hours to be verified. Wire Transfers can take up to 4-5 business days. And finally checks can take as long as necessary for the check to reach us, be deposited and clear our bank.
        I just bought through Paypal about 5 minutes ago, still waiting on mine as well Give 'em a few minutes.

Comment

i did been a hour at least

Comment

waits...

Comment

I payed with a credit card THROUGH paypal. I don't know if that puts me in the "paypal wait a few minutes" catagory or "credit card up to 24 hours" catagory, hehe. Guess we'll see.

Comment

heh
                really need to get vbulletin my sponsors are busting my ass for there banners to be up

Comment

Well, maybe if you feel like it's been too long of a time, and you definitely should have gotten it by now, you ought to contact sales. There's a number around here somewhere, but unfortunately they're not open on weekends (rats!). But the email is supposed to be monitered 24/7 (so it says on the contact sheet) which is

[email protected]

As for me, I'm going to give them a while. I have no PRESSING need like you do, and plenty of others things I need to do anyway. As long as I have it by tonight or early tommorrow, it's all good

Good luck, let me know when you get it.

Ron

Comment

paypal is a 3rd party so you will get your info as soon as paypal sends in your funds to vB.

i had mine in minuites. others took hours.

Comment

I guess Paypal was having "issues" earlier, so they may be backed up. I got my PP verification message almost instantly, though. I'm now at 2.5 hours and no license yet

Comment

I've received mine, Eurolized. Hope you have too. (Thanks Steve!).

Ron

Comment

This is the longest I waited for a license when paying via PayPal (this is my 3rd.) and so far it is almost an hour.

I am hoping it does not take too long as I am installing on a site which is a software support site.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurolized
                            heh
                            really need to get vbulletin my sponsors are busting my ass for there banners to be up
                            Can you please fix your signature, it is too large, and animated.

Also make sure to check your spam filters to ensure that the email did not get stuck in there.

Ontop of that make sure you are checking the email address you bought the license with.

Comment

still didnt get mine

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X