Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade or buy again ?

Hi all,

I have an old expired vb 1 year license and wish to upgrade to the latest software and an owned license, is this possible or do I have to just buy a whole new owned license ?

I had big ideas for my forum and sadly they never happened, all I want to do is start again with a simple forum on an owned license.

Looking forward to a reply,

Regards

Mick

Yes its possible to upgrade, However its full price at $160.00 for an owned license.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I will simply buy a new owned license, do I need to inform VB that the old lease will never be renewed or will they just realise and cancel it ? It expired in december last year.

Cheers

Mick

Comment

If you can still access the members area, you should be able to purchase from there. If not, no need to inform jelsoft. Just upgrade your board URL in the members area with the new license info
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Thanks, I will give it a go later.

Mick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X