Downloading vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading vbulletin

How many times can you download the owned licence from the members area?

How many times do you think you will need to download it?

Regardless, you will be able to download an owned license at any time for one year after the purchase.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol

Regardless, you will be able to download an owned license at any time for one year after the purchase.
      I want to practice the facilities of an Admin before putting it on a web host as the last thing I want to do is to mess things up and lose forum members due to system crashing.

Comment

I think a system crash from vBulletin is very unlikely

Comment

You are free to have a private test site aside your licensed vBulletin to try and test your styles, setup, etc. Please read our license agreement which covers this topic.

So yes, you can download vBulletin multiple times if that is needed.

Comment

A client who purchased a license tried about 12 times... He was on dial-up and everytime he tried someone picked up the phone! After going around the house and warning everyone, he finally got the file.

Originally posted by Steve Machol

Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat
              A client who purchased a license tried about 12 times... He was on dial-up and everytime he tried someone picked up the phone! After going around the house and warning everyone, he finally got the file.
              By about the third or fourth time, you'd think s/he would have been smart enough to warn people to NOT pick up the phone BEFORE s/he started downloading it ...

Comment

That's what I wondered. I would told them after the 2nd attempt "You pick up the phone and interrupt my download, it'll cost ya $85!"

Originally posted by wacodep
                By about the third or fourth time, you'd think s/he would have been smart enough to warn people to NOT pick up the phone BEFORE s/he started downloading it ...
                Kim

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X