vBulletin 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 2

I'm looking to purchase vBulletin but really don't like the new skin that comes with vBulletin 3 so would like to know if I can either buy vBulletin 2 or get a vBulletin 2 skin for vBulletin 3.

Thanks,
    Xenon
    Last edited by Xenon101; Thu 24 Mar '05, 2:34am. Reason: Better subject

You can download the latest versions of both vBulletin 2 and 3 .

Comment

Icheb, that's not what he's saying. I beleive there is a vB2 Style Pack for vB3 in the Downloads section, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Yes, we offer the skin from version 2 for version 3. And both vB versions are available for download.

Thank you for your interest in our forum software and we're looking forward to your purchase.

Comment

Thanks for everyones replies will sort out a license when servers are sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno Blackheart
            Icheb, that's not what he's saying. I beleive there is a vB2 Style Pack for vB3 in the Downloads section, if I'm not mistaken.
            When he says "if I can either buy vBulletin 2" it's pretty clear what he means.

Comment

No need to fight over me also did I ever say I was a guy? (I am but that aint really the point lol)

Comment

A bit unrelated, but are there any screenshots of a stock vBulletin 2? I may consider using this template if and when I purchase vB.
                Forums

Comment

Take a look at my vBulletin 3 Classic skin, its not perfect but its close...

I have a vB2 running at home, I can take some screen shots

Or you can try www.archive.org on vBulletin.com/forum

Comment

Okay, thanks.

vB 3 looks a lot better, IMO.
                    Forums

Comment

vB 3 is just set out quite worse like

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                        Take a look at my vBulletin 3 Classic skin, its not perfect but its close...

I have a vB2 running at home, I can take some screen shots

Or you can try www.archive.org on vBulletin.com/forum
                        That has never worked:

We're sorry, access to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
                        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

You could always do a Google search on "vBulletin Version 2" in order to get an impression on how vB 2 looks. You might even find a forum using the default style .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X