Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of Buying..Have One tiny question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Buying..Have One tiny question :)

Hi

I am very interested in buying a vBulletin Lisence after quite a few years with phpBB software..after using that admin demo, i like it much more

My only question is this:

If I buy a Leased Lisence right now, can I upgrade to a Owned lisence within 30 days?

Thanks!

Tyler

Yes...that's what I did.
    I used it for 3 weeks on a leased, and realised vB was as good as everyone said.
    So I paid $85 extra and got the full licence.
    Homes-Spain

Comment

Very good to know..thanks a bunch

Comment

Same here. I tried a bunch of other free forums, but I'll never go back.
        Cliff
        PathLabTalk
        Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

I too am considering buying a vBulletin license. I've always been impressed, but v3.0 just clinched it. Is the 30 day limitation imposed, though, or could I buy it after, say, a month and a half or more?

Comment

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 30 days of the purchase. After 30 days, it is full price.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks so much! As soon as I can raise enough funds, the first thing I will be doing is buying myself a license. I really appreciate the help.

Comment

You're welcome.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did it as well, lets you test it and see what your members think.

Insumoth

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X