Ready to purchase - what's quickest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to purchase - what's quickest ?

OK, I'm ready to buy a license. What is the quickest way to do this ? I'd like to download asap.

Credit/Debit Card.

Comment

Yes, but what's quickest - Paypal, WorldPay or phone ?

Comment

Credit Card. Phone is the same as credit card, if you dont trust online forms.
        @[email protected]

Comment

If you have cleared funds in PayPal that is the quickest I believe.

Comment

Paypal funds, Worldpay / Paypal Via CC, Phone (24-72 hours to confirm, we just run it though worldpay).

Comment

And the answer is...PayPal. I have my vb customer number/password already.

For the record I did try to phone twice (from UK) but was told by the 'agent' that nobody was available - a bit strange for a sales line. I could send an email and expect a response within 24 hours.

Comment

We only have 2-3 people avaible for the phones, Steve, Wayne, and Myself, I have not been able to take phone calls for abit due to my cold and recently I've had a bad connection (I have a VOIP phone).

We do get quite a few calls.

Comment

We also can only answer on call at a time. If you call when we are helping other customers, then no one will be available.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X