Brand-free option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand-free option

I have a vBulletin license yet want to add the vBulletin brand-free option.

I went to the online option and it does not allow existing users the ability to pay the required $120 for the brand-free option. I must have missed something in the menu.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I believe your license needs to be active but I'm not sure. If it is, just click on the 'Upgrade/Renew License' link and choose the branding free option.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Strangely enough, the pricing/ordering menu doesn't allow one to purchase the brand-free option - unless purchasing a new license.

My license is active, yet the menu option is not showing any other means of getting the brand-free option. (or at least I'm not seeing it).

Do you see what I mean?

Thanks.

Comment

Never mind guys, I see it now in the upgrade/renew area.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X