Owned Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned Licence

Once you actually own a licence so you have to pay any yearly fees?

What happens if you swap hosts? Can you take the software with you?

There is an optional $30 a year to maintain download access to the latest versions. You are allowed to continue runningyour current version for as long as you like.

Swapping hosts is no problem, all we ask is that you keep the url of the current installation of your forums updated in the Members' Area.

For info on moving servers please see the online manual.

Comment

Your best bet is to go with the owned lisence. Its cheaper than leased if you keep your forum up for a second year.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Do we lose the full access we get here after getting the license? Or just the ability to access the version updates?

Comment

Sorry, can you explain this:

"Do we lose the full access we get here after getting the license?"
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hmmm - I dunno what the hell I wrote - me fail english? Thats unpossible

:lol

I mean - the full access we have on this website (priority support forum). We don't lose that after the year if we don't re-up?

Comment

You have access to this website (priority support, and forums) for as long as you own the license. After one year, you just loose download access to vB.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X