Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vtec44
    replied
    You should go with VB to begin with, and save yourself a lot of hassle. I learned from my own experience.

Leave a comment:

• ZacUSNYR
    replied
    I'm funding the software but I have a great group of friends/members that are helping me pay for the much needed server upgrade. If I decided not to give back to the site though i'd have enough. My sponsor I have giving away monthly gift certificates to their store instead of paying me.

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Originally posted by James14
    Do you not have cheaper older versions for sale?

Like the 2001 version

Ps I am not bring a cheap skate is just that I am funding it myself
    as indeed I and most other people here have done...

Leave a comment:

• Mephisteus
    replied
    Originally posted by James14

Like the 2001 version

That would be unethical.
    1. It would be bugged, while the bugs have actually been found and fixed.
    2. There would be security holes.

Leave a comment:

• James14
    replied

Like the 2001 version

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software.

I am sorry but we do not have second hand licenses for sale on this web site, nor do we allow members to ask or sell them through our web site. Please go to the site Steve Machol suggested. However, let me point out that these days the majority of second hand purchases are scams and result in fraudulant purchases. So think twice before buying second hand.

That said, I invite you to check out our order page here: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

And no sorry, we can't give people a discount or a free license.

We're looking forward to your purchase.

Leave a comment:

• She Unlimited
    replied
    I am pleased!!!

I have to agree, I have used many boards in the past, and I find VB to proffer the unsurpassed support. Even when people like me halfway passed newbie, I ask redundant questions and stuff I should know by now, but I still get a speedy response and the support I need.

I am content and very pleased with VB. I went from a modest lease to a license.

Leave a comment:

• ZacUSNYR
    replied
    head over to phpbb.com and have them read the "i've been hacked" threads that go on daily over there now. I'm spending the money tomorrow and i've been unemployed for 2 months!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You cannot solicit licenses on these forums. Try www.webhostingtalk.com.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I think its against the rules to solicit for licenses. Besides, $85.00 for a leased license/$160.00 for an owned license is a rather good deal in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• php4ever
    started a topic I love vBulliten, But I need a cheaper license

I love vBulliten, But I need a cheaper license

Hello, been working with vBulliten themes for some time now. I usually develop for phpBB and other forum engines, but I'm advising many of my customers to look into vBulliten. I have the opportunity to convert a phpBB user to vBulliten, but being a church they cant afford it.

Does anyone have a license for sale?

Jared.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X