Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions

Ok basically im abit confused on deciding to purchase either IPB or vBulletin... they are pretty similar with the features, etc.

Now i want to ask about the subscription system as it will be important to me and i will be using it alot

I had a fiddle around with the Admin Demo here on vBulletin and i also installed the IPB Demo on my webspace and compared them both. vBulletin seems to be abit more professional and has more features that i can setup for the groups such as certain avatar size limits for each group, etc etc....

BUT!!!

I am having the problem of working out how the users can automatically pay for the subscription and it signs them up automatically like the IPB does. I tried everything from the UserCP and i cant find out how to get it to work?

any help with this would be mostly apprecitiated as this is wats holding me back from purchasing vBulletin

Thankyou

Did you enable subscriptions and configure them in vBulletins AdminCP?

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/subscriptions

Comment

hmm yes the subscriptions are enabled... could it be possible that the subscriptions wont work in the Demo version of vBulletin?

Comment

If you have setup a Subscription you should see a link for it in the UserCP

Under Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

Comment

ok here are 2 screenshots... 1 from the UserCP and one from the AdminCP
          Attached Files

Comment

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Paid Subscriptions > Make sure one of the options is checked, and make sure you have a valid email entered.

Comment

Ahhhh thankyou very much.... i never relised that..

and one more question, is it possible to add my own method of payment such as a bank transfer where i can put bank account details?

Comment

Maybe with custom code.

But I'm not sure how it would work. The only ones we officaly support are the ones are in there

Comment

is there anyway i can setup a option called Other and let the transaction go through and stay as Pending until an Admin accepts it...?

i know its not officially supported but will there be anyone that would help? for example other vbulletin coding websites?

thanks

Comment

Anythings possible, but having no expirence with it myself I cannot tell you for sure

you can try asking at vBulletin.org in the presales forum if its possible.,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X