Moderate Posts/Report Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderate Posts/Report Posts

How come I can't post a message in the support board? Anyway, I'll post here.

I have report post feature turned on, so people can report a post, but how to I get notified of this? I have created a test user and reported some of my posts with that user, but when I log back into the Admin Panel none of them are showing up. I also tried viewing the board to see if they would so up at the top or flagged or something. I looked in the post waiting moderation link in the main admin page and it says there are no post waiting moderation. What heppens to all of these posts that I have reported?

Second, how can I see a post after it has been verified. I am moderate a board and created some posts on it, then I went into Admin panel and verified the posts. There is a little spot that says "Note" at the bottom before you click verify. What does this do? I typed text in there and clicked verify, the post shows up but I can't ever find it again with the note that I attached.

Thanks.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X