Problems and Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems and Questions...

When I call the 1877 number I just get a fast beeping, odd eh?

Is there a way I can see a demo, or a site I can see, that uses the paypal subscription forum software? I want to see how it works before I buy plz.

Also what kind of IP logging does this software do. Phpbb stand alone (you can dl a mod called IP Tools which is a MUST for phpbb users) only logs IP's when someone posts.

If I order this right now, how long before I can use this software?

The site I plan on using this software for now has php-nuke, w/ built in forums of phpbb 2.0.04, will this easily transfer over to this software?

I would like to see I am very very impressed withy this software so far, thanks. :-)

We do a live demo of vB3, including full access to the admin control panel. You can set one up for your own use from this page:

http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

To my knowledge no one has a test forum setup where you will be able to test the PayPal subscription function.

vB logs the IP when a user registwers and the IPs in posts (in you have enabled this option.)

The amount of time to get your license info depends on which payment option you use. The quickest method is directly out of existing PayPal funds and takes a few minutes.

There is no import script for phpNuke. We do have an import script for phpBB. You can read about it here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...06&postcount=2
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Have any clue why only your 877 number is giving me beeps?

Comment

I can't find a place to put my CC number in on this site. When I call your number I just get a fast busy signal. PayPal claims that my cc is being used which it isn't and it's a brand new card so no one has even had a chance to steal it...

How do I buy this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewuser
          I can't find a place to put my CC number in on this site. When I call your number I just get a fast busy signal. PayPal claims that my cc is being used which it isn't and it's a brand new card so no one has even had a chance to steal it...

How do I buy this lol.
          http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Hrm well I got it to work, I must have entered my CC into PayPal wrong earlier, purchased!

Comment

Working...
            X