Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpikeAshlye
    replied
    Thanks. It sounds easy. I just looked at all those styles and I wanted to pick something besides the default. I used some free forums before and it was a pain to install stuff. I had to open all the code files, find the sections and delete the code out then replace that code with the new code. I hate all that stuff.

Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You upload the image files, go into the style manager, and click on the upload style link, then browse for the style file, and click ok, then upload. And thats about it.

You can add new avatars and smilies via their managers in the AdminCP as well.

You mean the look and colors? No files, its all for the most part, HTML which is also inside of the sytle manager.

Leave a comment:

• SpikeAshlye
    started a topic Templates and Smilies

Templates and Smilies

Hi.

I don't know anything about PHP. I wanted to use one of the templates from the vBulletin template website on my forum.

When I get vBulletin how hard is it to install a new template, or other items like avatars or smilies. Do I have to do a lot of programming to change all the pages?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X